Duraclean Restoration, a leader in property loss restoration, is seeking a rock star marketing representative!
Our company mission is to help others through a strong focus on client satisfaction.
We are growing and expanding and are looking for an enthusiastic, loyal, and results driven individual to grow with us. The winning candidate will share our desire to help others and provide exceptional customer service.
Compensation is a salary plus bonus structure. Bonus structure is based on percentage of monthly revenue generated. No limit on the revenue basis - so the sky is the limit!
1) maintain and further develop existing relationships with current referral sources
2) prospect and proactively build relationships with new, potential referral sources
3) maintain and create these relationships primarily through route marketing and face to face relationship building (hitting the pavement!)
4) organize and attend promotional events with local businesses and the community
5) attend weekly networking meetings within the marketing territory
6) maintain detailed records of all interactions and input all data into marketing software program
1) Positive, enthusiastic attitude. We work hard but we have a lot of fun doing it. The ideal candidate will share our positive outlook and carry it throughout all that they do. Curmudgeons and negative attitudes will not fit in at Duraclean!
2) Problem solving skills. You must be a results driven individual that will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
3) Dedication. You must want this to be your career. The earning potential of this position is phenomenal but it requires a sincere commitment to nurturing existing relationships and cultivating new ones. If you are looking for a short term position, this is not the job for you!
All applicants must:
1) Have a valid and clean driver’s license. (no major violations in the last 3 years)
2) Be drug free. Pre-employment and random drug testing will be administered.
3) Have no criminal record. Full background checks are completed. (misdemeanors, depending on the nature of the conviction, may be permissible)
4) Have reliable transportation to the office. A company vehicle is provided for all required travel, but the rep. must report to our East Greenville office each morning and at the end of each day. The rep. does not take the company vehicle home.
5) Be computer literate. Proficiency in basic computer programs (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Powerpoint) is required. The rep. will also be required to utilize and input data into our marketing software program and manage email marketing campaigns through a third party email marketing service. If you struggle with technology, this may not be the position for you. We try to improve our efficiency through the use of technology and will continue to add additional technology to our operations moving forward.
APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS
We will be holding interviews for this position on 4/30/12, 5/1/12, 5/2/12, and 5/3/12 between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
To be considered for this position, please do the following:
1) Submit a cover letter detailing why you want to be a Duraclean marketing representative, and why you feel you would be a good fit for the position.
2) Submit a resume with all relevant work experience and references.
3) Indicate which day and time you would like to interview (choose from the four days listed above). We will email you to confirm if your requested interview time is available, and to schedule a different time if it is not.
Please submit all required information to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!